Your Mexico City trip Starts Here!
I can assist you in planning a short layover, a long vacation, and everything in between.
Mexico City has so much to offer, but for most travelers, it feels overwhelming, and they need help figuring it all out.
If the trip is not for you and you want to make sure your clients, friends, collegues, bosses, donors or someone else has a wonderful experience. you came to the right place
Valuable tips to help you make the most of your trip:
- Weather Considerations: Mexico City's weather can vary A LOT. The city has a mild climate usually, but evenings can be cooler, and now we got hit by a cold front. Pack layers to be prepared for different temperatures
- Altitude Awareness: Mexico City is located at a high altitude (over 7,500 feet or 2,500 meters). If you're not accustomed to high altitudes. Stay hydrated to avoid altitude sickness (that feels like a hungover). Caffeine and sugar make the trick as well so I usually advice people to have a regular coke
- Cash and Currency: while credit cards are widely accepted, it's advisable to carry some cash, especially for smaller establishments and street vendors. ATMs give the best exchnage rate and are readily available, but notify your bank of your travel plans to avoid any issues with your card
- Uber and Transportation: uber is a convenient way to get around the city. It's often cheaper than hailing a taxi, and you don't have to worry about negotiating fares
- Tipping is customary, so factor in a 10-15% tip in restaurants and 10% in other services